Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Elon Graduation!!!

Well some of these posts are written way later then this actually happened but I'm trying to catch up!!

I came back from Costa Rica, December 2008 from the most incredible four months of my life!!! I took an internship teaching ESL-English as a Second Language in Arizona. As part of my degree I did an independent study and got my license to teach English that's how I ended up with this job. It's really an international license so it's designed for those that want to teach English in another country. I choose to stay in the US and teach international students. It was definitely an experience let's just say I learned that I'm not meant to be teaching high schoolers!! :)

In May I returned to Elon to walk and receive my diploma!!! Since Elon's a small school I had to come back for graduation since we don't have one mid-year but it was incredibly worth it. Although I didn't get to see many friends since everyone was busy with there families at least we all got to walk at the same time. Above this post you'll see pictures from graduation!

Enjoy!!

No comments: