Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fantastic Weekend and Countdown for Nicaragua

Well this past weekend I got to go see Juanes in concert on Thursday night and it was AMAZING! It was my first concert which made it even better. The opening band was a local band and they were ok but the real show was definately Juanes, and in proper Costa Rica fashion it started raining of course the minute Juanes came on stage. But it actually made it even better, the atmosphere was just so much more personal and fun the whole group had a blast, and the Professor and his family went too so we all had a good time. Friday four of us headed to Caldera to the beach and on Saturday Jose took us all paragliding and everyone had a great time. Sunday the group had a trip and we went to Cartago to visit the ruins and the basilica, we also went to a traditional farmers market which was massive, and we went to a gorgeous viewpoint and the first church in Costa Rica both in the Orosi valley. This week is kind of nuts for all of us since we go on our visa trip to renew our visas this weekend to Nicaragua and next week I leave Saturday for Guatemala for my fall break and then it's already November!!! ahhh I'm so not excited about that I'm having a great time and really do not want to go home anytime soon. So because the rest of this month is kind of full we have tons of work due this week so we are all pretty  busy. 

Well I'm sure I'll have exciting stories after our visit to Nicaragua so stay tuned for that.

And as always check the picture link

www.picasaweb.google.com/luvlatindance

No comments: