Tuesday, August 03, 2010

New Life Step 1: New Job

To my many friends and new friends, those of you that know me know that I typically do not just jump into a venture without really thinking it through, that's why entering graduate school has been on hold for me for a while even though I've been looking for the right fit for several years. So you may be wondering why I've chosen to join a direct sales organization, well the answer's is pretty easy: Simplicity, Authenticity and Value plus my best friend and Scentsy sponsor, Jen Lindsey. Scentsy's mission spoke to me, over the past several years I have truly become a supporter of organizations that have a high standard of ethics. Whether it's a business that truly believes in fair-trade and giving workers around the world a fair living wage, or its organizations that either started from the beginning and are taking a major turn now to environmentally friendly, or charities like the one I have been working with for almost the last year Citizen Effect that allow individuals just like me to make a big impact on global problems; I value companies with high ethics. I believe Scentsy is one of those companies.

I've chosen to be a part of my best friend's Scentsy team to spread the word about a product I believe in, and a company that believes in me.
I'm a graduate of Elon University in North Carolina; now I live in Tucson, Arizona with my incredible boyfriend Rob, and near my wonderful aunt Vida. I have a bachelors’ in International Studies and Latin American Studies. I'm currently in the process of applying to start my masters program in the spring. I'm a former teacher, tutor, advisor and education facility coordinator. I value education, social justice, and citizen philanthropy.

I truly feel that every person can achieve their wildest dreams, and that every individual can make an impact on our world to a cause they believe in if they just set their mind to it.

I love the fact that Scentsy is helping me develop more as a leader and I hope that once you start learning about Scentsy you understand why this company matches my values, and why I've chosen to support it.

Please take a look around the site. Whether it's your first time checking out Scentsy take a look at the clearance and discontinued items where you can check out our products and get a 10% discount. Don't forget each month Scentsy has a warmer and scent of the month where you can also get a 10% discount.

Are you a huge supporter of your alma mater? Check out our Campus Collection, where $5 from every sale goes to your favorite school. But don't stop there, each month Scentsy features a charity where one warmer each month is designated as the cause of the month, warmers cost an extra $5 but similar to our campus collection these funds go straight to the charity.

Are you as big into philanthropy as I am?? Check out our Scentsy fundraisers. If you group or organization is looking for a product to use to fundraise for your favorite charity, ask me how I can help.

I also plan on setting aside one month twice a year to donate all proceeds to my favorite charity, Citizen Effect, where I have been able to fund education projects in rural Peru. I hope to continue these efforts for many years to come.

I hope that you enjoy Scentsy, and if you have any questions about our products, hosting a party, or joining our Scentsy team, please do not hesitate to ask.

To check out my new Scentsy site, and check out my August digital launch party go to:
coralz.scentsy.us to learn more about this great company I've chosen to join!

No comments: