Saturday, September 23, 2006

What an AMAZING week!!!

This has been an extremely interesting and crazy week! So here it goes! So lots of yoga, an incredibly interesting birthday party that I had for my residents for the birthdays of the residents. I'm taking salsa you know to advance the already incredible dance steps( hehe) and my friend is teaching the class so it's a lot of fun. Crazy and amuzing events in my classes especially in my world religions class and I love the professor so it keeps it interesting. Watched the amazing Grey's Anatomy premiere on Thursday night on a big screen and it was a lot of fun. And here is the best part so last night I went dancing to the lovely ballroom club that I FINALLY got to go to. And last night we learned the Cha Cha, so mom fyi me and Ash have officially decided that we are going to become professionals you know to add something else to my list of things to do in my lifetime. Well neways so the cha cha, was AMAZING no shakes and shimmies but lots of fun. I you know mom what I did the first chance the instructor told the girls to go get a guy ( cuz u know there was like 50 girls and 10-15 guys) so I went and got our lovely favorite person that knows how to dance and danced with him ( you know the only guy besides the instructor that could pull off the latin ballroom dances). So then you know us crazy Latin college students decided we were going to do our own thing so we have officially created a new style a dance, I call it the Salcha, salsa and cha cha! AMAZING!!! So yea I thought you might like my lovely story for the day.

Hope everyone has a great week.

P.S. for everyone else I am going to Paris so if you have an tips of the trade I would love to hear them.

Until next week,

Me :)

No comments: