Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Update from junior year

Junior year was quick and long at the same time. I took full loads both semesters so that I could graduate early in December. My junior year took me on another adventure to Nashville, New Orleans, Mrytle Beach, and home for the first long period of time since the beginning of my college. This year I had two internships, one with the local school district next to my university, and this summer in the language and translation department of a hospital. While I know that's a short and sweet review it wasn't really a year based on fun it was far more academic I did have plenty of new places to see and a few really wonderful nights out with my friends. Feel free to see some of those pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/LuvLatinDance

I am now leaving this weekend for Costa Rica where I will spend the next 5 months. Check back at the blog and the picture link as I will be posted quite a bit about my new adventures.

No comments: