Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Latest News

Hey everyone. So last weekend I went and saw the best performance next to Cirque du Soleil in my life. I went and saw the theatre department perform The Trojan Women. It was incredible, I wish everyone could have seen it. Well the next few weeks will be interesting. This Saturday I am going to Biltmore Estate it's the biggest mansion in North Carolina, my entire dorm is going so it should be a lot of fun. Also next week is the international banquet. I am performing the solo I did for the pageant with a salsa twist so it's going to be fun. Ohh I forgot and this Friday I get to cook a Puerto Rican dish for the Multicultural Gala, which I'm also excited about. Next Friday is my training to be a Resident Assistant for next year. Next Saturday is our annual beach bash which I have helped to put together, and that night I am going to go see the spring dance concert. Well that's the update for the last weeks before school gets out, I'll take some pics of my beautiful campus and post them over the weekend. Hope to ttys,

Coral :)

No comments: