Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekly Update

Hey everyone hope everyone i s doing well. Well this week I went with my friend Matt last Saturday to Raleigh because he was getting the highest honor in the Knights of Columbus through church and there are some pics from that. If was a ton of fun, when his mom emails me some other pics I'll post those too. Let's see things and non-stop here I have 3 major projects, as well as keeping up with everyday homework for 6 classes. I went to hear a speaker on the Rwanda genocide this Wednesday. I went on an overnight retreat Friday through Sat. and it was a ton of fun. Last night I went to a step show and I took pics but none of them came out well because of the lighting. But it was a ton of fun. So that's about it for this week. I'm coming home in less then two weeks, so anyone from back home if you want to hang out the week that I'm there just let me know.

ttyl,

Coral :)

No comments: