Monday, October 24, 2005

Hey everyone

Hey everyone I hope everyone is doing well so far this week. Well I forgot to tell you about one thing that happened last week which was very interesting. I actually went to a Legends of Business speech at my college and I didn't really think that the speaker was going to be any interesting but he was probably one of the best speakers I've ever heard. So that was fun last week. And yesterday I went to a Benefit Concert for our local boys and girls club and that was fun. Well the weather here is almost as unpredictable as Texas, but it's not so extreme thank god. Well last week Wednesday and Thursday it was absolutely beautiful, and now all of a sudden the temp will not stop going down. It currently registers about 50 degrees but I swear it feels like 30. I keep putting clothes on and nothing seems to get me warmer. And for Brandon who likes the cold rather then the heat because he says you can keep putting clothes on, hey Brandon that does not seem to help me get any warmer here. I love the summer, except Texas summers are just terrible, but Florida summer, yea I could definately go for some of that kind of weather right about now minus all the hurricanes this year. Well that's the update.

ttyl,

Coral

No comments: